CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Questioning

I am sure questioning if I should go to the commission. But I have made the decision to go so I know I should go thru with it. Alot of times in my past I decide to do something then I end up chickening out but not this time. I know this will be the best thing for me and my family but mostly the best thing for me. I did cry about this last night and how felisha was behaving about me going. For me alot has to do with being so scared to go and be away from my family.
My husband has left me and the kids many of times and for some reason it is ok for him to go. Well then I say to myself why is it not ok if I go. It is ok if I go.
So I am going to go.

1 comment:

Cori said...

yes it IS okay for you to do this ... GIVE YOURSELF permission for it sweety!!!! You deserve this ..

xxx