CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Commission for the Blind Count-down

I thought I should give a Count-down for when I will be leaving for the Commission for the Blind In Portland Oregon. I will leave Jan 3 or 4th my classes start Jan 5th. I will be staying in an apt by myself for about 3 to 4 months.
The reason I am going is to gain indeptence. I have never been indeptent I have always relied on someone else to take care of me. I feel that God is telling me it is time for myself and I think he is right no matter how scared I am.
I will learn to shop by myself. To use the public transportion. cooking and Cleaning yes i can cook and clean but I think there is a better way then the way I do it.
See what kind of work I would like to do. Plus what kind of technology is out there. i know I will learn more but that is about all I know at this time.
So I have So I have about 30 days to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless you!!!! Sounds like 2009 is going to be a incredible year for you and I wish you all the best! You'll learn a lot and this time next year you're fears will be behind you.

Thank you also for visiting my BLOG and leaving a comment. Made my day!!!

Diana

Tara Bennett said...

Stopping by through classy closet and I'm glad I did. I love your blog and YOU are an inspiration. Thank you!

Blind Mom said...

Tara thank you for stopping by and reading my blog. You are very sweet and kind