CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Looking for ways to make money

I am looking for ways to make money staying at home. I find lots of things. There are some that say I need to have a GED witch I do not at this time. It is a long story as to why I did not finish High school. There are alot of business out there where I need to put up money up front. This worries me as if they are real business.
I am not crazy about and do not want to host parties at all. I am not good at it in the first place.
I will pray about this and hopefully God will show me what he wants me to do. If God wants me to do it at all.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, I know that God will show you what to do. Sometimes the most important thing to do is to be there for your family, caring for them, loving them, and teaching them.

Sheri said...

I agree, God has a plan and will lead you. Trusting and waiting is the hardest part, I struggle with that too. Good luck.

Blind Mom said...

Hi Sheri,
thank you for stopping by. Yes I will wait on the Lord to guide me.