CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black Friday

I know that alot of People will be going shopping on Friday after Thanksgiving but I will not be going. I am not crazy about shopping in the first place. On Black Friday all the stores are going to be full of people and even rude and grumpy people and some will even be nasty. I do not need that. Plus with me can't seeing where I am going I know i will need up running into someone that would not enjoy that for sure.

I know that stores will have good deals or at least I hope they will have good deals.
So good Luck for those who want to deal with all o
f those people.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am shopping online! That way the only rude person I have to deal with is myself if I haven't had enough coffee...