CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Kids

I have 3 kids Mathew 17, Elizabeth 15, Felisha 13. Wow 3 teenagers can be a full house sometimes. Mathew is a Senior and Elizabeth is in 10th grade and Felisha is a 8th grader. Felisha is the only kid with alot of issues and problems. I have been told that Felisha has Audtory Processing Disorder. She can hear and she is not deaf it is that her brain has a hard time telling her what she is hearing. She is also 4 years behide her peers and she is 4 years behind in reading and math. She is in the 8th grade and is doing 4th grade work.
Felisha has a long road ahead of her. I do not know what holds for her when she gets done with high school. I do not think she will gain too much ground in her life. I have been told that she will always be behind. But I know she will do great what ever she wants to do.

No comments: